Monterey Chicken Casserole
- 2 lbs. Cooked Chicken (pulled)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 4 cups Salsa
- 5 cups Crushed Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Sliced Jalapeño Pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, salsa, and half of cheese.
- Add half of tortilla chips to bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Pour meat mixture on top of chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining chips, cheese, and optionally garnish with peppers.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes to heat through.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎