Night Sky Cookies
Enjoy these on a starry night!
- 2 Sticks (1 cup) Butter
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Package (12 oz.) Semisweet Chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 Package (12 oz.) White Chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugars, butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
- Add flour to the wet mixture and mix until just blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add rounded tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350º F for 9-12 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎