Pressure Cooker Crack Chicken
This pressure cooker dish is low carb and delicious!
- 4 slices Bacon (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 lbs. Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 16 oz. (2 blocks) Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Freeze-dried Chives
- 1 tsp. Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Set pressure cooker to sauté. Add bacon. Sauté until bacon is crispy and the fat as rendered. Set the bacon aside and drain fat, leaving about 2 tbsp. of bacon fat.
- Add chicken, cream cheese, seasonings, vinegar, and water.
- Pressure cook on high for 15 minutes and quick release.
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks and return to pot.
- Stir in cheese and bacon.
- Serve as-is with a side or on bread as a sandwich.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 🍛