This was easily one of the most delicious rotisserie chickens I’ve ever had!
- 3 to 5 lb. Chicken with gizzards removed
- 1 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning (use one that includes salt)
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1tbsp. Paprika
- 2 tsp. Rosemary
- 2 tsp. Thyme
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup. Softened Butter
- If using oven, preheat oven to 380º F.
- Combine seasonings and butter to form a rub.
- Rub the inside and outside of chicken with rub.
- Use kitchen twine to tie off wings and legs.
- If using a rotisserie, skewer chicken through the cavity and secure with rotisserie forks. Place into the rotisserie oven.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 🍛