Taco Biscuit Casserole
Another biscuit casserole!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Bell Pepper (diced)
- 12 oz. can Buttermilk Biscuits (quartered)
- 16 oz. Taco Sauce
- 12 oz. Shredded Cheese (any type)
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a pan, sauté beef and bell pepper until the beef is no longer pink.
- In a large bowl, add biscuit pieces and taco sauce. Coat biscuits in sauce.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray, pour biscuits and sauce into the bottom of the dish.
- Top with half of cheese. Bake for 15 minutes
- Add meat mixture, top with remainder of cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎