- 3 lbs. Chicken (any cut)
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Apricot Preserves
- 1/4 cup Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and preserves until smooth. Heat in the microwave if needed to soften the preserves.
- Add honey, mustard, and optional cayenne and whisk together.
- Add chicken to 13 x 9-inch baking dish and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken. If desired, reserve some sauce for brushing after cooking.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎