Another one for your pasta cravings!
- 1 lb. Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 lb. Itallian Sausages
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 14.5 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 6 oz. can Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp. Basil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions and set aside.
- Remove sausage from casings and cut into slices. Add to pan and cook until no longer pink.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté until softened.
- Add diced tomatoes, paste, stock, and seasonings. Simmer for 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Stir in pasta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Add all ingredients to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with additional cup of mozzarella and bake for 15 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎