Beef Rotini Casserole
- 9 oz. Rotini Pasta
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Bell Pepper (diced)
- 28 oz. Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 oz. Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups. Shredded Italian-style Cheese
- Preheat oven to 370º F.
- Prepare Pasta and set aside.
- In a large pot, brown beef along with onions, garlic, and bell pepper over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add all other ingredients, including the pasta, except the cheese.
- Pour into a prepared 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎