Chocolate Candy Bars
Completely organic, vegan, paleo, gluten-free, super easy, and delicious! You’ll never go back to a store-bought bar!
- Chocolate Bar Mold (Like this one: Click!)
- 1/3 cup Raw Cocoa Butter -or- Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Raw, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1-3 tbsp. Honey, Agave Nectar, Stevia, or any sweetener of choice.
- 1/2 tsp. Flavor Extract of choice (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp. Chopped Nuts or Shredded Coconut (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, heat your base (cocoa butter or coconut oil) until just melted. Be careful not to over heat.
- Whisk in cocoa powder, sweetener, and any optional ingredients.
- Pour into mold.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or freeze for about 20 minutes until set.
*Note: If coconut oil is used as your base, your chocolate must be stored in the refrigerator or freezer as it will melt too easily.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎