Dr. Pepper Bake
- 14 oz. Box Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 8 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 cup Dr. Pepper
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare macaroni (without cheese packet) and set aside.
- Brown beef over the stovetop along with onions. Drain.
- Add cheese packet and seasonings. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Dr. Pepper and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Add all contents to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Top with remaining cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎