Hello Dolly Bars
This has been a family favorite for years!
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1-2 cups Chopped Nuts
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press crust into bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- While crust is hot, layer chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts.
- Drizzle condensed milk over the top of the entire dessert.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until coconut flakes begin to brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in airtight container at room temperature or in refrigerator.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎