Italian Biscuit Casserole
Another biscuit casserole!
- 2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 lb. Ground Beef (or Italian Sausage)
- 1 1/2 cups Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Brown beef over stovetop. Drain, add pasta sauce, and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix Bisquick, parmesan cheese, and milk until a soft dough is obtained.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray, add meat mixture.
- Top with mozzarella. Drop dough by tablespoons over top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎