Jalapeño Shrimp Pasta
A nice and spicy pasta!
- 2-3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 12 oz. Shrimp
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 Chopped Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 8 oz. Linguine Pasta
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and jalapeños in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and seasoning and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and heat through for 3 minutes.
- Add cooked linguine pasta and heat through. Serve topped with cheese.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎