- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 Bell Peppers (chopped)
- 1 28 oz. can Italian Seasoned Diced Tomatoes
- 1 6 oz. cans Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Egg Noodles
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Add onions, garlic, beef, and peppers in a large pot. Cook until beef is no longer pink. Drain if needed.
- Add all ingredients except croutons and cheese, and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- To serve, top with croutons and cheese.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎