This is a perfect treat for Valentine’s Day!
- 6 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp. Red Food Color
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 Sticks) Butter
- 3 cups Sugar
- 2/3 cup Half & Half
- 12 oz. White Chocolate Chips
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Prepare a 9-inch square cake pan by lining with aluminum foil and spraying with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine semi-sweet chips with food coloring.
- In a large pot, combine butter, sugar, and half & half and bring to a boil.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Remove from heat and add white chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla. Stir until well incorporated and chocolate is melted.
- Add half of the white chocolate mixture to the semi-sweet mixture and stir until well blended.
- Drop tablespoons full, randomly, of each of the chocolate mixtures into the cake pan until all ingredients are consumed.
- Lift and drop pan to remove air bubbles. Using a knife, swirl into fudge to create a red velvet marble.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎