Mint Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
A way to satisfy a mint-chocolate craving!
- 2 Sticks (1 cup) Butter
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs (1 full egg, 1 egg yolk)
- 2 tsp. Mint Extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 Package (12 oz.) Semisweet or Dark Chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugars, butter, eggs, and mint extract in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until just blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add rounded tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350º F until light golden brown 8-10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎