Mississippi Pot Roast
Another delicious and tender roast recipe!
- 3 lbs. Beef Roast
- 1 oz. Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 oz. Packet Au Jus Mix
- Pepperoncini Peppers (to taste)
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- Preheat oven to 275º F (if using dutch oven.) You may lower to 190º-200º F if longer cooking (6-8 hours) is desired.
- Coat all sides of meat using about 1/3 of the seasoning packets.
- In a hot oiled pan or dutch oven, sear all sides of meat for 2-3 minutes per side or until the desired color is reached.
- If using a dutch oven, add remaining seasoning and ingredients. If using a slow cooker, transfer to the cooker and add ingredients.
- Dutch Oven: Cover and cook for 3-4 hours in oven. Slow Cooker: Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. Serve with desired sides.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 🍛