Provolone Beef Casserole
- 2 1/2 cups Medium Pasta Shells
- 2 Onions (diced)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 cups Pasta Sauce
- 14.5 oz. Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 8 oz. Provolone Cheese
- 4 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare pasta and set aside.
- Brown beef along with onions and garlic over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add pasta sauce, tomatoes, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Lower temperature and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish, layer as follows: half of shells, half of meat sauce, all sour cream, all provolone, remaining shells, remaining meat sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎