Slow Cooker Texas Chili
A nice bowl of chili ready to be your warm hug after a long day.
- 2 lbs. Ground Meat (Turkey, Beef, or a mixture of both)
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 5-6 cloves of Garlic
- 2 14.5 oz. cans of Diced Tomatoes
- 2 8 oz. cans of Tomato Sauce
- 1 10 oz. can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 5 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. Salt (to taste)
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours, or Low for 6-8 hours.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎