Steak and Asparagus with Feta Cream
This simple dish has a feta cream that you will make again and again!
- 2 bunches Asparagus
- 3 tbsp. + 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. Sirloin Tip Steaks
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Chives
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to Broil at 400º F.
- In a bowl, toss asparagus with 3 tbsp. olive oil and salt/pepper to taste.
- Place a wire rack onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Season both sides of meat with salt and pepper, and place onto the rack.
- Surround steaks with asparagus.
- Broil for 8-10 minutes, depending on the desired level of doneness, flipping steaks halfway through cook time.
- In a food processor, combine sour cream, feta cheese, salt/pepper, vinegar, and 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Once blended, transfer to a serving bowl and stir in chives.
- Serve steak and asparagus with feta cream.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎