White Fish Soup
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 Celery Stalks (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (chopped)
- 14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Parsley Flakes
- 5 cups Vegetable Stock
- 2 lbs. White Fish (cut into bite-size pieces)
- In a large pot, add onion, garlic, celery, and carrot. Sauté for 5 minutes in some olive oil until softened.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, stock, and bring to a boil.
- Add fish. Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎