Zesty Shrimp Pasta
A nice pasta that isn’t complicated to prepare!
- 1 lb. Shrimp
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 Onion
- 2 cups Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 16 oz. Angel Hair Pasta
- Marinate shrimp in salad dressing and garlic for 30 minutes.
- Dice one onion.
- Cook pasta to al dente and set aside.
- Sauté onion until softened, and add shrimp along with dressing.
- Cook shrimp until just pink, and add tomatoes, basil, and black pepper.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Serve over pasta.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎