Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
A delicious hybrid of banana nut bread and chocolate chip cookies!
- 1 1/2 Sticks (3/4 cup) Butter
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs (1 full egg, 1 egg yolk)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Mashed Bananas (approx. 2 Bananas)
- 2 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Package (6 oz.) Semisweet or Dark Chocolate chips (1 cups)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugars, butter, eggs, banana, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until just blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add rounded tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350º F until light golden brown 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎
[…] Chip Cookies Recipe & photo by: Cookin’ Amigo (used with consent) Link to recipe: https://cookinamigo.com/banana-nut-chocolate-chip-cookies Link to his cooking website: https://cookinamigo.com Link to his Youtube channel: […]