Coconut Beef and Turmeric Rice
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 3 tbsp. Curry Paste
- 2 lbs. Beef Stew Meat
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 3/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp. Turmeric
- Cook onions and curry paste in some oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until the onions are translucent and the curry is fragrant.
- Add beef and brown for 5 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Lower temperature, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cream, bring to a boil, and simmer for 15 minutes to thicken.
- For rice, cook as normal with the addition of the turmeric.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎