Fuzzy Navel Cake
This cake is moist and delicious!
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 cups Peach Preserves
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar and eggs in a large bowl using a mixer at low speed until creamy.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour batter in greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix all topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle topping over batter.
- Bake at 350º F for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎