Italian Beef Soup
Another comfort soup.
- 1 lb. Grond Beef
- 16 oz. Frozen Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 14.5 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Tomato Juice
- 2 14.5 oz. cans Beef Stock
- 1 cup Small Pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup Basil Pesto
- Brown beef in the pot that will be used for the soup and drain.
- Add vegetables, tomatoes, juice, and stock and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pesto.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎
[…] Read Extra […]
[…] Read More […]