Mustard Dill Salmon and Potatoes
This quick and simple meal is full of flavor!
- 6-8 Salmon Fillets
- 2 lbs. Baby Yellow Potatoes (halved)
- 2 tbsp. + 2 tsp. Dill
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- In a large pot, add potatoes and just enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil for 15 minutes.
- Once tender, drain and season with salt, pepper, 2 tsp. olive oil, and 2 tsp. dill.
- To prepare sauce, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, 2 tbsp. dill, sugar, salt, pepper, and vinegar to a small bowl.
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Add salmon to a lightly greased baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil for 10 minutes or until salmon is flaky.
- Serve with sauce and potatoes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎