Orange and Ginger Beef
- 2 lbs. Thinly Sliced Beef Bottom Round
- Zest of One Orange
- Juice of One Orange (approx. 1/3 cup)
- 1 tbsp. Grated Ginger
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Corn Starch
- 4 Green Onions (sliced into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- In a bowl, combine beef, orange zest, and juice and allow to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Stir in ginger, soy sauce, and corn starch.
- Sauté in a pan with vegetable oil for 4 minutes.
- Add green onions and additional orange juice.
- Lower temperature and cook until desired level of done-ness is reached and sauce has thickened.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎