Pizza Pasta Salad
This pasta salad is very refreshing and delicious!
- 16 oz. Multi-colored Rotini Pasta
- 6 oz. Olives (pitted)
- 8 oz. block Cheddar Cheese (cubed)
- 8 oz. block Mozzarella Cheese (cubed)
- 3.5 oz. Pepperoni Slices (halved)
- 10 oz. Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- Fresh Basil (to taste)
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- Cook pasta, drain, and add to a large bowl.
- Add remaining salad ingredients and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and add to salad.
- Serve chilled or immediately.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎