Reversed Pizza Casserole
A quick and easy pizza-style treat.
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 8 oz. cans Italian Style Tomato Sauce
- Any other pizza toppings (optional)
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 11 oz. Roll-out Pizza Dough or 8 oz. Roll-out Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce and any additional toppings.
- Pour into 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with cheese and cover with either pizza dough or crescent rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎