Sausage and Peppers Mac & Cheese
- 2 cups (6-8 oz.) Elbow Macaroni
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 lb. Cooked Beef Sausage (sliced)
- 1 lb. Roasted Red Peppers (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Parsley Flakes
- 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook macaroni, drain, and set aside.
- Sauté sausage, garlic, and peppers in some olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cream, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Stir in cheese, set temperature to low, and macaroni. Allow to heat through before serving.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎