Sloppy Joe Casserole
A new way to obtain that sloppy joe flavor!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 cups Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Potatoes (sliced)
- Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add bell pepper, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire Sauce. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add potatoes to a 2 quart casserole dish, reserving a few slices to top off the casserole.
- Add beef mixture to casserole, and top with remaining potato slices. Optionally, add cheese to taste.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎