Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Another classic made quick and easy thanks to the slow cooker!
- 2 lb. Beef Stew Meat
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 10.5 oz. cans of Cream of Onion Soup (or Cream of Mushroom)
- 1 tbsp. (or more) Black Pepper
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Salt (to taste)
- 12 oz. Wide Egg Noodles (I used rice instead.)
- Season beef liberally with pepper and add to slow cooker.
- Add onions, mushrooms, and soup.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to slow cooker, along with sour cream.
- Increase the heat to high, and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve over wide egg noodles.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎