This cake is nice and simple, but full of flavor!
- 1 1/2 cups Self Rising Flour
- 1 Stick (1/2 cup/8 tbsp.) Butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Apple (peeled, cored, and sliced)
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar, butter. eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl using a mixer at low speed.
- Fold in flour and yogurt.
- Add batter to 9-inch cake pan that has been sprayed with baking spray.
- Top with apples, cinnamon, and sugar. Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake at 350º F for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎