- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 2 Bell Peppers (diced)
- 6 Celery Stalks (diced)
- 1 lb. Beef Sausage (sliced)
- 15.5 oz. Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
- In a pot, sauté onions, peppers, garlic, and celery in butter over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add sausage and sauté for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes, sauce, and seasoning. Bring to a boil, then drop the temperature to low and cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice and optionally top each serving with hot sauce.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎