Cajun Crawfish and Shrimp Casserole
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 lb. Crawfish Meat
- 1 lb. Shrimp
- 1 – 2 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Chives
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 8 oz. + 2 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb. Steamed Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Steam cauliflower and set aside.
- Sauté garlic in butter.
- Add crawfish, shrimp, chives, and seasonings. Cook until shrimp is just pink.
- Add cream and heat until it just begins to bubble.
- Add 8 oz. cheese and heat through until melted.
- Add cauliflower and combine.
- Add everything to 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining 2 oz. cheese.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until topping is golden.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table!