Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- 12 oz. Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Diced Bell Pepper
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 29 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook noodles to al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In the same pot, combine noodles, sour cream, cream cheese, and bell pepper.
- In another pan, brown beef. Add tomato sauce and seasonings.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, layer as follows twice: half of noodle mixture, half of meat mixture, and half of cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎
[…] Read More […]