Cajun Shrimp and Peppers
- 2 – 3 Red Bell Peppers (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 2 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 2 lb. Shrimp
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Place peppers onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine oil, honey, and cajun seasoning. Toss in shrimp and allow to marinate while peppers are cooking.
- Move the peppers to the side of the pan and add shrimp.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Serve over rice or pasta.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎