A super fast Southwestern meal!
- 2 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 – 15 oz. cans Kidney Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 10 oz. Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 2 cups (7 oz.) Wagon Wheel Pasta
- 2 – 1 oz. packets Taco Seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a large skillet, brown beef and drain.
- Add all ingredients other than sour cream and cheese and bring to a boil.
- Drop temperature to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in sour cream. Top with cheese and allow to simmer uncovered for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎