Cajun Shrimp Sushi Roll
I take on the Sushiquik Challenge!
- Sushi Rice
- Sushi Seasoning
- Nori Paper
- Cream Cheese
- Creole Cajun Seasoning
- Prepare the rice according to the directions on the seasoning bottle.
- Slice cucumber, avocado, and cream cheese into strips to place into the roll.
- Sauté the shrimp in sesame oil and cajun seasoning.
- Add all ingredients to the sushi roll. (See video for more instructions on rolling sushi.)
- Cut roll and garnish to your liking.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎