- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 28 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 15 oz. cans Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 3 cups Water
- 2 cups Elbow Macaroni (uncooked)
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add all ingredients except macaroni, and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to low, and add macaroni.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Remove bay leaves before serving.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎