Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
This is one of my most favorite dishes ever!
- 2 lbs. Chicken
- 1 lb. Spaghetti
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Onion Diced
- 1 22.6 oz.(Family Size) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large stock pot, boil chicken until done. Reserve 2 cups of chicken broth to use for later.
- Cook spaghetti to al dente in remaining broth. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté peppers and onion in pot until softened. Roughly cut chicken in to smaller pieces.
- Add soup, chicken, and any needed reserved chicken broth to thin out mixture to desired consistency.
- Add spaghetti, half of cheese, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Add all ingredients to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. During the last 10 minutes of cook time, uncover to allow cheese to form a lightly golden crust.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎