Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- 1.5 lbs. Chicken Breasts (cooked and pulled)
- 8 Corn Tortillas (torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 10.5 oz. Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 4.5 oz. Chopped Green Chilies
- 14.5 oz. can Diced Tomatoes (drained)
- 8 oz. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, reserving half of the cheese.
- Spread in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover, and top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎