Chicken and Chile Casserole
- 1 lb. Cooked Chicken (Shredded)
- 15 oz. Black Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- 4 oz. Green Chiles (Drained)
- 1 cup Instant Brown Rice
- 15.5 oz. Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 cups Salsa
- 1/4 cup of Water
- 1/2 cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a 2 quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎