Beef Stuffed Shells
These shells are quick, easy, and delicious!
- 20 Jumbo Pasta Shells (12 oz.)
- 1 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 cups Chopped Spinach
- 15 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 24 oz. Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Italian-style Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare shells and set aside.
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Add to medium bowl.
- Add spinach, ricotta, egg, and parmesan to bowl and mix well.
- In the bottom a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, add 1 cup of pasta sauce.
- Stuff shells with 1-2 tbsp of meat filling and add to baking dish.
- Top with remaining pasta sauce.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎