Chicken and Salsa Soup
Another quick and easy soup!
- 1.5 lb. Chicken Breasts
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 3 1/2 cups Chicken Stock or Water
- 1 15.25 oz. can Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 1 cup Salsa
- Corn Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese to taste
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to pot.
- Add chili powder and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain and add corn and salsa to pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl topped with tortilla chips and cheese.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎