Very delicious one-dish meal!
- 6 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/4 cups Parboiled Rice
- 1 24 oz. jar Pasta Sauce
- 10 oz. Chopped Spinach
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add rice, sauce, spinach, and water to 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎