Another super easy dish with minimal ingredients!
- 16 oz. Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 lbs. Cooked, Diced, Chicken Breasts
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 cup Chopped Bell Pepper
- 14.5 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Red Wine or Water
- Cook pasta to al dente and drain.
- In a large pan coated with olive oil, add chicken, onions, and bell pepper. Sauté until vegetables have softened.
- Add tomatoes, seasonings, and liquid. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎