A traditional German dish that is so simple and delicious!
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Canola Oil
- Place chicken breasts on a sheet of wax paper. Cover with another sheet, and beat with a meat tenderizer until pieces are 1/4 inch thick.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Prepare one plate with flour, one with eggs (beaten with salt/pepper and water), and one with bread crumbs.
- Dredge chicken into the flour, then eggs, then bread crumbs.
- On medium heat, heat 1 inch of oil in a pan. Add chicken immediately after dredging.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Drain on a plate covered with paper towels.
- Keep warm in an oven on a low setting until prepared to serve.
- Serve with fried potatoes or a salad. Add lemon wedges for sprinkling.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎