Asparagus and Feta Fettuccine
A quick and delicious vegetarian pasta dish!
- 8 oz. Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 2-3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- 4 Green Onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 4 oz. Feta Cheese
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta until there are about 5 minutes of cook time left, and add asparagus that has been chopped into one inch pieces.
- Drain pasta and asparagus, and set aside.
- Add olive oil, garlic, onions, and parsley to pan and sauté until onions have softened.
- Return pasta and asparagus to pan, add red pepper flakes and feta cheese, and toss together until heated through.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎